India International ADR Association (IIADRA) is providing the website, newsmagazines, blogs and other services to users of the Website subject to these terms and conditions (the "Terms").
• In using the Website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the Terms. All new services or features launched by us in future will also be subject to these terms. If you do not agree with the Terms please cease to use the Website.
• We do not purport to provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the Website.
• We make no warranties and are not liable for any third party services, content or websites, even if these are linked to or featured on the Website.
• We take great care in making sure that all information we provide is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any of your action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
• We reserve the right to use, reproduce and modify all content submitted by you to the site, including but not limited to comments published by you on the site. We reserve to use our absolute discretion in exercising this right.
• You must not use the Website in any way that causes damage to the Website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner.
• The Terms and the Website are governed by Indian law and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of Indian courts.
• We reserve the right to amend or modify these Terms at any time without notice.
All materials within these Web pages are copyrighted.
It is illegal and prohibited to download any or all of the content from the IIADRA website. All content is provided on View-only basis and is licensed and copyrighted material / original work of the author. Any violation of the same would be dealt with sternly.
IIADRA is glad to grant permission to use or reprint copyrighted materials when it has the authors' licenses to do so. However, before you use any or any part of these materials, you must obtain the necessary permissions. The procedure for requesting permission to use or reprint materials is not difficult and the IIADRA staff makes every effort to respond the request as quickly as possible.
CANCELLATION & REFUND
IIADRA believes in helping its members / clients / customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
For IIADRA Seminars, Conferences, Workshops, Training programs cancellation policy will be mentioned in the specific brochures.
In case of valid cancellations, we will issue the refund in accordance with the cancellation policy.